Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is the first of the things of which I will be posting

Why hello there.

My name is Joe. This here is a "Blog." For those of you who do not know what a "Blog" is, please consult the definition below:

\ˈblog, ˈbläg / noun. short for Weblog.
: a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer who is most commonly an emotional, 13-year-old girl looking for attention ; also : the contents of such a site

As the first entry in this blog, instead of typing up a normal entry, I would like to address some obvious questions which you, the clean-cut, white, upper-middle class, American male, are most likely wondering:

In photo: You.



1. "Who is Joe?"
Why, I am, kind sir. I am.

2. "Why did you decide to start a blog?"
I will answer that question with another question: Why did I decide to start a blog?

3. "You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?"
A Royale with cheese....

...because of the Metric system...



...MULLET.
In photo: You.

2 comments: